Five Good Reasons to Choose Our Home Buyers Drainage Survey
Qualified Drainage Surveyors from Unblock Cumbria Limited
Home Buyers Drainage Surveys are becoming part of the must have documentation for a property purchase. Mortgage lenders and Banks now recognise the true importance of these surveys and are insisting that property buyers ensure that they have a drain survey carried out by a fully certified drainage surveyor. Choosing the right contractor for this work has, in the past been a bit of a hit and miss affair but now Unblock Cumbria can provide qualified surveyors that we hope you will be happy to recommend.
Here are 5 reasons why you can choose our service with confidence:-
· Our qualified drainage surveyors are certified by EU Skills. The certification was developed by the National Association of Drainage Contractors (NADC) in partnership with the Environment Agency and Water Research Centre and is based on the most recent Manual of Sewer Condition Classification 5th Edition.
· You will receive an easy to read report that contains a site plan, details of the drain runs around the property, ownership of the drains and responsibility for maintenance (this is especially important since the transfer of sewers in 2011). Included in the report will be photographs, DVD footage and any costs of remediation.
· These reports will satisfy all parties including solicitors for CON29DW's (Water Searches)
· Simple, fixed price surveys with no hidden extras. Survey work starts from just £150 + VAT for a two bedroomed property; £230 + VAT for a three bedroomed house and £300 + VAT for a 4 bedroomed property. These prices include drain cleaning before surveying as well as all reports, maps, DVD’s and recommendations.
· A drain survey retains its value - drain surveys remain valid for 5 years and should be kept as historical record. Survey reports can be re-used within a five year period as part of a sellers pack meaning they retain their value.
If you need more information then please get in touch with Andrea or Caroline on 01900 870140; they will be pleased to provide sample reports or take a booking.